Wednesday 16 February 2011

Day 01 – Introduce yourself

My name is Emily, I'm 20, and I'm a 3rd year English and Creative Writing student at Hull university. I come from Wensleydale in North Yorkshire. I currently live with 4 of my friends in Hull. I am in a semi-long distance relationship. 

This is what I look like, on a good day. You don't want to know what I look like on a bad day.
 I don't have very many 'hobbies', so to speak. As in, I don't do any sports or anything like that. I really like to write, as is suggested by my choice of degree. I've been writing from a young age and would like to hazard a guess that I'm not particularly awful at it. When I was younger I was convinced I was going to be an author, as a career. Now that I'm a little older and hopefully a little wiser, I realise that this may never happen. I'm not sure what I want to do for a career now, even though I am nearing the end of my degree. Ideally I would like to work in publishing, in some form, but I don't have a game plan. 

My goals before 2040 are:
  1. Climb a mountain.
  2. Learn to surf.
  3. Work for a charity.
  4. Travel.
  5. Live in a different country for a year.
  6. Work in publishing.
  7. Get some work of my own published.
 I'm obsessed with polar bears.


That's a birthday cake made out of fish. Some may think that is disgusting, I think it is ADORABLE
Some of my friends call me Emdawg, so I suppose I could say that's my nickname. 


At the moment I'm trying to lose weight which is proving tricky because I love to eat and hate to exercise. 


I'm very proud of where I'm from, and will defend it/the North of England to the death.


I'm usually a funny, upbeat and vaguely interesting person.

No comments:

Post a Comment