Wednesday 5 January 2011

2011 is 5 days underway...

... and I am still eating leftover Christmas chocolate. Having just been handed another big bag of Quality Street and biscuits, I can see I have my work cut out.

My essay writing is still at a standstill. I've been doing plenty of reading, researching, highlighting, pondering and planning, but haven't written very many words that will count towards the word count. My creative writing work has just fallen off a cliff. But, as I said, 2011 is going to be the year I regain my creativity, so it will get somewhere soon. 

Packing to go back to Hull will commence shortly. Then I'll be in the library for a solid week or two - possibly with a duvet in tow having been told by people who actually spend time there that is freezing - and in the gym as often as I can hack it. Then essays in, then - oh, I'm just going to pop over to Perugia for a few days, darling ;) - visiting my friend in Italy for a few days for her 21st. Then the rest of the academic year, and then who knows what! Well that's for me to know and this blog to find out :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment