Monday 11 April 2011

Last...

Last Cigarette: Friday. I drank a whole bottle of wine, I can’t help myself sometimes!

Last Alcoholic Drink: The aforementioned bottle of rose wine, and I’m drinking a mug of rum & coke right now.

Last Car Ride: We went for a meal the other week and my housemate drove us there.

Last Hug: Rich when he was leaving on Sunday morning.

Last Time You Cried: A few weeks ago I was feeling a little miserable and had a few cries.

Last Library Book: The Situation of the Novel by Bernard Bergonzi, A Vain Conceit by David John Taylor, Millions Like Us by Jenny Hartley, and English Fiction of the early modern period by Douglass Hewitt. Researching for essays is FUN!

Last book bought: I bought The Hours by Michael Cunningham and Between the Acts by Virginia Woolf off Amazon.

Last Book Read: The last book I finished was Animal Farm by George Orwell.

Last Movie Seen in Theatres: Black Swan. It made me feel a bit sick watching it on the big screen because of how wobbly and shaky it was, and also I didn’t like the gory bits on a big screen.

Last Movie Rented: Mr Nice, which was really good, and Valentine’s Day, which isn’t exactly spectacular but is a nice feel-good film. It’s bloody LONG, though, so I enjoyed watching it in the comfort of my front room where I can make a cup of tea and lie down if needs be, rather than in the cinema where at one point I considered leaving because my arse had gone completely numb.

Last Cuss Word Uttered: I say frick quite a lot, because I used to say fuck quite a lot and I’m in the process of making myself more polite society appropriate.

Last Beverage Drank: Other than my rum, I had a cup of orange & lotus flower green tea.

Last Food Consumed: I had soup and a pitta bread, a Caramac ice cream, and a Pink Lady apple.

Last Crush: I don’t really do crushes, and not even because I have a boyfriend. I find people attractive and I find them charming, but I haven’t got properly hung up on anyone for many years. Other than my boyfriend, to state the obvious, but even with him it was never a case of ‘having a crush’.

Last Phone Call: I rang home and discussed many things. Who to use as a reference on my CV, the fact that my mum hates shopping with my little sister because she is awkward and picky, whether my sister would like to enter a competition to win a tour of the Royal Observatory with Prof Brian Cox, and a variety of other strange family related things. That’s ‘strange family’, not ‘strange, family’, just by the way ;)

Last E-mail you wrote: I sent my friend Holly a copy of my CV, so I essentially just attached my CV and wrote ‘here you go x’.

Last TV Show Watched: Peep Show! I’m watching Hot Fuzz now.

Last Band You Saw: Biffy Clyro were at my uni ball last year, but I was suffering from some sort of food poisoning/general bug that night, so I felt less than enthused about it.

Last Time Showered: This morning. I felt like I couldn’t be productive after a shower. Then I had to lounge around doing post-shower activities for a while. Then I had to drink coffee and eat a sandwich. Then I realised I had a lack of fruit in my life so I had to go to the shop to buy fruit. Then I had to watch Friends. Then, I don’t know what happened. Today has been a waste.

Last Shoes Worn: Pale pink ballet flats.

Last Item Bought: On my excursion to the shops I bought an avocado, a red pear, some pink lady apples, some courgettes, a lettuce, a jar of rogan josh curry sauce, some naan breads, some cans of diet coke, some lemon sole goujons and some Caramac ice cream bars. The greengrocer brings out my inner health-foodie and I want to buy every single vegetable in the place and subsist on an entirely plant-based diet. Then, the frozen food shop brings out my inner chav, and I want to eat chicken dippers and maybe throw some mushy peas on the side for nutrition, and wash it down with a gallon of cherryade. I have to juggle these aspects of my personality.

Last Annoyance: My mum kept trying to tell me some important information on the phone but the line kept going crackly.

Last Soda Drank: Diet pepsi.
 Last Words Spoken: ‘See you in the morning’ to my housemate as she abandoned me halfway through Peep Show.

Last Ice Cream Eaten: CARAMAC ICE CREAM. It was heavenly.

Last Webpage Visited: Facebook. What a loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment